Following care recommendations will prevent damage in wood and slate products:
- Avoid exposing any piece directly to the sunbeam. Not for outdoor use unless is specified in products description.
- In case of water spills, clean softly immediately with a dry rag, not doing it could denote to lose color in its original finish. It is recommended to use coasters or place-mats whenever you have liquids or food on top of a surface of the product.
- For cleaning purposes frequent dusting with a dry cloth is recommended. Never use a wet cloth to clean your products.
- For products that have a wax finish it is recommended for wood maintenance, every six months to a year you can re-wax it with a natural color paste wax or similar wax products depending on how much wear the furniture receives.
Following care recommendations will prevent damage in fabric products:
- In case of water spills, clean softly immediately with a dry rag, not doing it could denote to lose color in its original finish.
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- The furniture is made with steamed pine wood which makes them vulnerable to changes due to room temperature and moisture. Wood may contract or expand creating changes in the wood adding character to the product. Wood natural marks and knots will vary for each product purchased.
Estimated time for processing and shipping within 3-6 business days
Delivery time and date depends on shipping and freight companies.