Southwest End Table
Following care recommendations will prevent damage in wood and slate products:
- Avoid exposing any piece directly to the sunbeam. Not for outdoor use unless is specified in products description.
- In case of water spills, clean softly immediately with a dry rag, not doing it could denote to lose color in its original finish. It is recommended to use coasters or place-mats whenever you have liquids or food on top of a surface of the product.
- For cleaning purposes frequent dusting with a dry cloth is recommended. Never use a wet cloth to clean your products.
- For products that have a wax finish it is recommended for wood maintenance, every six months to a year you can re-wax it with a natural color paste wax or similar wax products depending on how much wear the furniture receives.
Following care recommendations will prevent damage in fabric products:
- In case of water spills, clean softly immediately with a dry rag, not doing it could denote to lose color in its original finish.
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- The furniture is made with steamed pine wood which makes them vulnerable to changes due to room temperature and moisture. Wood may contract or expand creating changes in the wood adding character to the product. Wood natural marks and knots will vary for each product purchased.
- Customers are advised that most of the products are heavy and will arrive in a box or a pallet. It is highly recommended to have minimum two people to receive the item purchased.
- Please make sure someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage or missing items, if there is visible damage or missing items, please take pictures and refuse the package, make sure you specify with the shipping company that the item is damaged and contact us at email@example.com.
- If there is no visible damage at the moment you receive the package, do an inspection of your product and if there is any damage, please take pictures of the damaged item, pictures of the 4 sides and inside of the box, picture of the packing material and picture of the shipping label. Please keep the shipping box and packing material until we confirm that we were able to file a claim with the pictures you provided. Contact us within 48 hours with the pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order for us to file a claim with the shipping company, we need the pictures mentioned above. If no pictures are provided, we wont be able to send a replacement item .
- Estimated time for processing and shipping within 5 to 10 business days if the item is in-stock. (Pre-order items can take up to 10 to 12 weeks to be in-stock)
- Delivery time and date depends on shipping and freight companies (third party company).
- Inside delivery NOT available. (Shipping ONLY includes Curbside delivery). For local orders (Las Cruces NM and Albuquerque NM areas) please contact us to see if inside delivery is available in your area.
- Customer is responsible for any pallet or packaging disposal.